Sunday, October 11, 2020

My Letter from a Massachusetts jail ...

This is my youtube response to yet another Trumper who is clueless and believes Trump is Q. Enough said. But if you want the truth here it is. Mind you I wrote this from memory in a covid-induced rage:

  @A S  UNREAL. You are making an assumption about Biden because he was not in charge. TRUMP was! Biden did write an op/ed on January 28. Look it up Q-man. He said on January 28, that we need to take the virus seriously, while Trump said it's 15 people and soon it will be zero. How did that work out???? 7.8 million Americans later. Masks work, because I have worn one since mid march, I didn't lock myself away and have managed, God willing thus far, to not get sick. This is a common sense thing. My business has been open since mid June and with most of my neighbors following the masking guidelines, almost all our businesses are open. Masks, Distancing, Washing hands, testing with contacting tracing and science is how you deal with this. IT IS THE PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT WEARING MASKS THAT HAVE KEPT THIS THING GOING AS LONG AS IT HAS. It just so happens that they are Trumpers. If you people were just making each other sick, that's your business, but you're making others sick and you don't have that right!!!!!!! You are also spitting in the face, almost literally, in the face of the health care workers who are trying to save lives. Thousands of healthcare workers have died because the sick have infected them. I WISH YOU TRUMPers and Q-conspiracy morons would just shut the hell up and do your patriotic duty to help your neighbors. I honestly hope we never have to fight a third world war because half our population isn't even willing to make such a small sacrifice for 6-9 months to wear a mask until we have a vaccine, so there is no way they could deal with the sacrifices required to win a WWII-like event. I have never been more disappointed in my countrymen. I WILL BE VOTING on OCT 19, the first day of early voting and I will be voting for someone who can read the word Yosemite. I am done that this bumbling broke buffoon and his enablers. They all have blood on their hands as far as I am concerned. I know a whole family who just contracted the virus because the daughter went to a church that doesn't require masks. In fact, they discouraged them. Now 25 people in the congregation are sick, including the pastor. What would it have hurt them to wear a mask during the service? I am done with this kind of stupidity. VOTE EARLY, VOTE BLUE, if you can vote early safely, please do so, because they (GOP) are going to use the late counting of votes, which they have ensured by not passing laws to allow the mail-in votes to start being counting before election day, to claim the election is rigged. Don't fall in to their trap. VOTE EARLY and remove Trump and all his cowardly losers in Congress like Susan Collins, Matt Gaetz, Jim Jordan, Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham, Thom Thills, Corey Gardner, Martha McSally, Tom Cotton, Ted Cruz and alike. I have never seen a bigger collection of cowards afraid of their own political shadows. TREASONOUS!



No comments:

Post a Comment