Thursday, May 23, 2019

Introduction to the New Moderate Party

I am new to this blogging thing, but I feel like I could not remain silent anymore given the status of our nation - a nation that I love a great deal.

With that being said, let me introduce this blog and tell you what you can expect to see.

This is a political blog geared toward the new moderate. Let's begin by defining what a new moderate is. A new moderate is a member of the silent majority. STOP. I am not referring to Richard Nixon's silent majority, but the majority of the country in 2019 who would like to see government work again. We should put that on a hat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SGWA!!!

This blog deals only in common sense issues, but I am not going to lie, John Q. Public will lose his mind from time-to-time. I feel this will be therapeutic and that is why I do it. John Q. Public, which if you haven't guessed yet, is me, is a social liberal and fiscal conservative, who would love nothing more for the politicians "running" this country to meet in the middle, and get things done for the real backbone of this country, the people.

Please feel free to share this blog, which is going to give daily takes on the news of the day, with your friends and I encourage interaction and comments. Share the blog at thenewmoderateparty@blogspot.com

more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment